Sunday, July 10, 2011

REDBULL HAS WINGS

So this past week I was in Santa Barbara, California as an Assistant Commissioner at the 2011 Kobe Bryant Academy. On the first day of camp I met a kid and he told me his name is  Braycin Walker but I can just call him "REDBULL". He said this name was given to him by 2 time NBA Champion Kenny Smith. So I asked him " why does he call you REDBULL" and he responded "BECAUSE I GOT WINGS".  So the next day me and a few coaches at the camp including 5 foot 8 inches REDBULL decided to go play a few games of basketball. As soon as we stepped in the gym, without even stretching REDBULL took a basketball and just put down a mean tomahawk dunk. So after a few games and amazing dunks by REDBULL and UCLA Guard Kenny Jones we knew these two guys will have a sick battle in the camp's annual dunk contest. So on the day of the dunk contest I came up with a few crowd pleasing dunks for REDBULL to do. We did some of these routines in a spare gym on the campus and when we got to the dunk contest "THE REST IS HISTORY".

If anyone wants to have Redbull participate in a dunk contest you can contact me by email at: kashifpratt@gmail.com

The footage you are about to see was uploaded on youtube by (bmac2399) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSP2het0Ibk

No comments:

Post a Comment