Monday, April 2, 2012

EDGAR SOSA THE HARDEST WORKING MAN IN THE GAME......HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


On Monday September 5, 2011 Edgar Sosa was serving his country by playing for his Dominican Republic National Team for a chance to participate in the 2012 London Olympics. As we all know in a game against Panama Edgar suffered a broken leg injury. As soon as it happened I broke out in tears because with him being my best friend and me playing basketball at all levels I know he's the hardest worker in the game. For the past six months everybody has been asking me "how is Edgar doing" "is he ever going to be the same". I give the same response to everyone, "he's doing good, rehab 7 days a week plus Bikram Yoga. He won't be the same, he's going to be even better" So right now I'm going to show you guys a few videos of what Edgar has been doing and you tell me if you think he's going to be the same. You can keep up with Edgar on twitter @Edgarsosa10 http://www.twitvid.com/TYESS

No comments:

Post a Comment