Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kemba is just your average 20 year old

You may not believe it but I can assure Kemba Walker isn't really concentrating on being the Nation's leading scorer, he just wants to win. One thing I can tell you he is concerned about is his "My Player" in NBA 2K11 for his xbox 360. Theres no doubt that Kemba plays Xbox more than any other college basketball player in the world. The kid has two Xbox systems; one for his dorm room and one for the road. Some people come up to me and say " kash what's up with kemba, I tried calling and texting him after his game but he doesn't answer or reply back". I tell them post game is his xbox time. If your not his mother or father you may not get thru until he finishes playing. Don't get it confused, #15 for the Huskies is still giving teams havoc out there and today at 2:00pm on SNY Uconn will be facing Depaul so make sure you catch the game. Also, theres been a lot of talk about Jimmer Fredette lately. In my opinion great player but he's no Kemba Walker. Dime Magazine's Austin Burton wrote a great article earlier this week on the nations two leading scorers. Heres the link so you guys can check it out. Feel free to check Dime Magazine's website daily for the latest on hoops at every level. http://dimemag.com/2011/01/i-said-it-kemba-walker-is-the-best-player-in-the-country/

No comments:

Post a Comment