Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SNEAKER OF THE DAY 1/17/11


Sorry that I'm a day late on the sneaker of the day but I was trying to find a good pic of our "SNEAKER OF THE DAY" winner Uconn's Shabazz Napier in his Air Jordan retro 11 cool greys. Also in the picture is our runner up and I'm only doing a runner up for this game because he hit the game winner with a "RUNNER". Runner up is Kemba Walker with Air Jordan 7 Olympic For The Love Of The Game. As soon as I walked into Gampel Pavillion and seen Uconn shooting around I looked and Shabazz had on the cool greys and I said to myself "WE HAVE OUR WINNER". Besides the best sneaker Bazz also had the best pass of the game when he looked over at us in the crowd, jumped in the air and made a no-look pass to Jamal Macoombs-McDaniel for the lay-up. I remember one time in the second half Shabazz went to the free throw line and Dyree Wilson said to me "He's crushing kids dreams across the country by playing in those cool greys". I told Dyree Shabazz won the sneaker of the day award hands down.

1 comment: